jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

2.1 Day to day...


Module 2: Narrates the important moments of your life



Play dolls





Play Soccer









Watch cartoons with my bottle of milk












Dance competitions

















 

 

 















I was born in Obregon, Sonora in 1992. When I was a child I used to play with dolls and barbies with my older sister. I also loved play football with my neighbors. I used to dance with my cousins ​​and friends, we did dance competitions at home. I also liked to watch cartoons on my bed accompanied by a bottle of milk. I studied the kindergarten and elementary school in where I live now. I studied the middle school in a village near where I live. And now I Study in the Technological Institute of Cajeme (ITESCA). I'm studying engineering in business management.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario