sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

2.6 Long Ago

Write 10 sentences using : some, a few, a little, much, many, etc.
 
Many apples

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1.Alex have any apples to make an apples pie. but not many. he need 6 or 10 more.
 
 
 
 
ate some cake.
2. The child ate some cake of refrigerator. But only a little.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few passed

 
                         3. Only a few passed the English exam.
 
 
A little sugar
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 4. My mom likes coffee with a little sugar and too much milk
 
 
 
 
 
Many pieces




 
                      5. The puzzle had so many pieces that we could not finish it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6.There was not much traffic on the highway. Therefore come a little early to work.





              
                7.I don´t have any money, Because I bought some flowers for my mom.









            8. I want some things from the store: A little milk and some bananas.















9. I have not the habit of reading books in my house. I should read a few books.














10. They drank too much alcohol at the party and they remember very little of what happened.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario