martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

2.9 Sports

Rosario: Hi, alex, How are you?
Alex: hello rosario. I'm very tired, because I was playing football yesterday. .
Rosario:Really? I love football. I think it's interesting and exciting.
Alex: Yes, it's marvelous, but when I play I feel exhausted.
Rosario: Yes, the football it's exhausting. And... do you like the body surfing? I practice the body surfing.
Alex: Are you serious? I like the bodysurfing. I think it's thrilling and exciting.
Rosario: Yes, the body surfing makes me feel thrilled.
Alex: And what about pool? What do you think of the pool?
Rosario: I think it's too boring for me.
Alex:I don't think so, I think the pool It's interesting. But ok. I'm going to take a nap. See you later!
Rosario: Ok! good bye!
 
 




Boxeadores

Boxing



Halterofilia

Weightlifting



Esquiador

Ski

Futbol

Football Soccer

Beisbol

Baseball

Nadador

Swimming

Paracaidista

Skydiving





Cycling

Foto animate Sport - Gif animate Sport

Hockey




 -





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario